Lipstick is the general term for all lip makeup. Lipsti […]
Lipstick is the general term for all lip makeup. Lipsticks include lipsticks, lip sticks, lip glosses, lip glazes, etc., which can make the lips rosy and lustrous, to moisturize, protect the lips, increase the beauty of the face and correct the contours of the lips, and make a lipstick for the lipstick products. Tube packaging materials, because of the complex structure and function, so the quality is also difficult to control. Therefore, the quality requirements of the cosmetic packaging material lipstick tube are relatively high, and the following methods must be implemented when accepting the lipstick tube:
First, the specification test
1. Instruments and equipment: electronic balance (0.01g), plastic board, vernier caliper.
2. Weight requirement: Weigh the empty tube with a weighing instrument with a sensitivity of 0.1g, within the standard value and tolerance range (±0.2g) confirmed by both parties.
3, size requirements: with the accuracy of the measuring instrument, the full length of the lipstick tube, pipe diameter, aperture, length of the seal, wall, etc. within the standard values and tolerances confirmed by both sides.
4. Full mouth capacity: put the sample tube and plastic plate in the middle of the electronic balance to zero; feed the body to the full mouth in the empty pipe, re-feed to the nozzle after cooling, scrape off the excess material of the nozzle with a blade, and weigh .
Second, size and matching test
The caliper is used for measurement. At least 10 tubes, covers and inner plugs of each model number are extracted from each batch of materials, and the tubes, covers and plugs of different model numbers are randomly matched. Check the matching conditions of the matching lipstick tube. Fit the cover and measure the gap with a vernier caliper.
Third, precession or launch
Inspection method: screw in or push out more than 500 times.
Fourth, strict detection
1. Inspection method: lie flat and stand upside in the 45 °C incubator for 24 hours without oil leakage.
2, vacuum leak test (limited to air tightness requirements): fill the product with water, placed in the vacuum box (or inverted) on the absorbent white paper, vacuum -0.08MPa, 15 minutes, loss rate Must not be greater than 0.5%.
Five, drop performance test
Inspection method: Add the same material as the net content of the product to the corresponding cover, 76cm~1m from the ground, horizontally and horizontally, and fall freely on the ground; the same sample falls 3 times.
Sixth, solvent resistance test
1. Inspection method: Apply the corresponding paste on the printing test surface, and place it in a 45 °C incubator for 24 hours, then wipe it with gauze soaked with disinfectant alcohol according to the conventional disinfection method to observe the presence or absence of coating peeling; The corresponding tube and cover need to be wiped or rinsed with other solvents in the pretreatment process, and the corresponding solvent resistance test is performed according to the pretreatment method, and the result is observed after 24 hours.
2, detection frequency: for the products that have been produced, the same type of lipstick packaging materials of the same type are tested at least once a month; for the first time the new product packaging materials must be tested.
Seven, lipstick packaging materials and content compatibility
Test method: After the lipstick tube is filled according to the production process, the vertical pipe body is completely pushed out and then rotated, and the operation is repeated three times smoothly, and the paste does not fall off.
Eight, the total number of colonies tested
1. Sampling: Add 3 ml of sterile physiological saline, cover the lid, and shake it against the lid and bottom several times to make the inner wall of the saline packaging tube fully contact.
2. Calculation formula: number of colonies (CFU/tube) = average number of colonies/sampled amount × amount of water added per tube.
3, detection frequency: different suppliers of the same specifications of the same type of lipstick packaging materials at least once a month, the inspection of unqualified lipstick packaging materials need to be tested for the following three batches