1. The tube is divided into single-layer, double-layer […]
1. The tube is divided into single-layer, double-layer and five-layer tubes. They are different in pressure resistance, penetration resistance and feel. For example, a five-layer tube consists of an outer layer, an inner layer and two adhesive layers. Barrier layer. Features: It has excellent gas barrier properties, which can effectively prevent the permeation of oxygen and odorous gases, and prevent the permeation of aroma and effective ingredient content.
2. Double-layer pipes are more commonly used, and single-layer pipes can also be used for medium and low grades. The diameter of the tube is 13#-60#. Choose a variety of calibers. When selecting a tube of a certain caliber, different length characteristics will be marked as different lengths. The capacity is adjustable from 3ml to 360ml. In order to be beautiful and coordinated, the caliber below 35# is usually used. The caliber of 100ml and 150ml is usually 35#-45#, and the capacity of 150ml or above requires more than 45#.
3. The process is divided into round tube, oval tube, flat tube and super flat tube. Flat tubes and super flat tubes are more complicated than other tubes, and they are also new types of tubes released by cosmetic packaging material manufacturers in recent years, so they are relatively expensive.
4. tube caps have various shapes, generally divided into flat caps, round caps, high caps, flip caps, super flat caps, double caps, spherical caps, lipstick caps, plastic caps can also be processed into a variety of hot stamping edges during processing , Silver edge, color cap, transparent, oil spray, electroplating, etc., tip cap and lipstick cap are usually equipped with inner plug. The tube cap is an injection molded product, and the tube is a pull tube. Most tube manufacturers do not produce tube sleeves themselves.
5. Some products need to be sealed before filling. Tail seal is divided into: linear seal, diagonal seal, umbrella seal, star point seal and special-shaped seal. Finally print the required date code.