In principle, there must be separate: raw materials roo […]
In principle, there must be separate: raw materials room, production workshop, semi-finished product storage room, filling, packaging, container cleaning, disinfection, drying, storage room, warehouse, laboratory, dressing room, buffer zone, office, to prevent crossover Pollution. Its production workshop should achieve: smooth, wear-resistant, non-slip, non-toxic, non-porous, easy to clean and disinfect.
1. The production environment of the factory area is required to be clean and tidy. The ground, road and transportation of the factory area shall not cause pollution to the production of cosmetics.
2. The production area should be kept away from pollution sources. Power required for production, auxiliary facilities such as 'three wastes' treatment are prohibited from causing pollution to the production environment.
3. The function rooms are arranged strictly according to the production process and the required air cleanliness level, and the layout is reasonable.
4. Raw materials pre-treatment, weighing, preparation, cleaning and disinfection of packaging materials and containers, semi-finished product storage, packaging, packaging of finished products, and other procedures are strictly required to be set up separately.
5. In the production process, products that are prone to dust or use harmful and flammable and explosive materials are strictly required to use separate production workshops and special production equipment, and whether they have corresponding sanitary and safety measures.
6. The plant is equipped with facilities to prevent insects and other animals from entering.
7. The ground in the production area is smooth, wear-resistant, non-slip, non-toxic, non-permeating, and non-septic, easy to clean and disinfect.
8. The four walls and ceiling of the workshop are easy to clean and disinfect. Have a suitable waterproof layer height.
9. The production area has good ventilation facilities and disinfection facilities. The fresh air entering the production area is filtered.
10. The air entering the clean room (area) is purified.
11. Personnel and materials entering the clean area are buffered into or sent to the clean room (area).
12. Except for the product categories and other special circumstances that do not require microbiological inspection in the cosmetic inspection regulations of the Ministry of Health, the last fine washing of cosmetics production, semi-finished product storage, packaging, forming, inner packaging materials and clean containers is stored in Clean room (area).
13. The temperature and relative humidity of the clean room (area) are compatible with the requirements of the cosmetic production process. When there is no special requirement, the temperature is controlled at 18-26 ° C and the relative humidity is controlled at 45% -65%.
14. The windows, ceilings and ducts, air vents, luminaires, and connections to the walls or ceilings of clean rooms (areas) are required to be sealed.
15. The inner surface of the clean room (area) is smooth and smooth, without cracks, tight interfaces, no particles falling off, and resistant to cleaning and disinfection.
16. The boundary between the wall of the clean room (area) and the ground is curved or other measures are taken to facilitate cleaning.
17. In the production area, sanitary tools that are free from falling, easy to clean, and easy to sterilize are used, and their storage locations cause pollution to materials, semi-finished products, and finished products, and the use area is limited.
18. The production area has an area and space suitable for the scale of production.
19. The setting of changing rooms, lounges, bathrooms and toilets has an adverse effect on the production area.
20. The storage area has an area and space suitable for the scale of production.
21. The storage of materials, semi-finished products and products to be tested in the workshop has measures to prevent errors and cross-contamination.
22. Various pipes, lamps, air outlets and other public facilities in the production area are easy to clean.
23. The illumination in the production area is adapted to the production requirements, and the plant has emergency lighting facilities. The clean room (area) has an illumination of 300 lux.
24. The air purification system and the ventilation system in the production area shall be cleaned, repaired, maintained and recorded as required.
25. Clean room (area) windows, ceilings and pipes, air vents, luminaires, and the connection parts of lamps and walls or ceilings are sealed.
26. The operation area prone to steam in the production of cosmetics has good facilities such as dehumidification, ventilation, and cooling.
27. In the pond in the production area, the floor drain will pollute the product.
28. The personnel and materials in and out of the production area are set up with special channels.
29. Set up buffer facilities between the clean area and the general production area.
30. The dust-prone production operations such as crushing, mixing, and screening are equipped with effective dust removal and exhaust facilities.
31. Drying air, compressed air and inert gas that are in direct contact with the product are processed to meet production requirements.
32. The storage area is equipped with lighting and ventilation, anti-rat, insect-proof and other facilities, and temperature and humidity monitoring facilities.
33. The weighing room or the preparation room is adapted to the production requirements, and dust capture facilities are set up if necessary.
34. The inspection room and the sample observation room are separated from the production area.
35. The microbiology laboratory is set up separately and has a clean bench.
36. Equipment with special requirements is placed in a special equipment room, and there are facilities to prevent static electricity, vibration, humidity or other external factors.